Pull out your slow cooker and have this cook overnight for a delicious breakfast in the morning.
- 1 lb. sausage
- 1 bag (32 oz.) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 dozen large eggs, slightly beaten (or 2 cartons of egg substitute)
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fist, cook and strain the sausage. If using sausage links or patties, chop them up into bite size pieces.
- Then, place ⅓ of the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker followed by part of the cheese and topped by ⅓ of the sausage.
- Repeat this pattern until you’ve used all the sausage, hash browns and cheese…or until the slow cooker is full.
- Then pour the eggs on top of the contents in the slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker on low for 7-10 hours. This is a wonderful recipe that can cook all night while you sleep!
Looking for more slow cooker recipes?
Check out the Slow Cooker Revolution at Amazon!
Includes a collection of 200 family-friendly recipes.